Thursday, September 16, 2010

Instyle Stamps Sneak Peek....

Instyle Stamps is showing sneak peeks of new images this week and today it's time to show Double Bloom! I used the image 3 times, flipped each image and resized it so they would look a bit different. I was going to have them coming from the ground but they looked more like branches to me, so I decided to have them hanging from above. Check out the ISS Blog for more sneak peeks and gorgeous creations from the Design Team!

Supplies:
Image: Double Bloom by Instyle Stamps (available Friday Sept 24th)
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Coloring: Prisma markers, copics
Misc: MS lace punch, Want 2 Scrap pearls, Studio G stamp

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Axa, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! So clever that you had them hanging from above. STUNNING!

FibreJunky said...

Oh, I love it! Never would have thought to have the flowers hanging like that. Awesome!

JoAnne said...

Really nice. Thanks for sharing the idea of turning them, it is a nice look.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post