Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Use Your Scraps Challenge

Hello Everyone! Today over at Crafty Sentiments we are having a "use your scraps" challenge. I always have scrap paper and cardstock left over and hate to throw it away but this time I had an excuse to save it. I embossed one scrap of cardstock with my cuttlebug and used a lace punch on the other. I followed the Mojo Monday Sketch for this card and love how it looks. To enter your card head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Blog! Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Image: The Bride (available as a photo polymer stamp) by Crafty Sentiments
Paper: Scraps
Coloring: Prisma Markers, Copics
Misc: Studio G stamp, ribbon from stash, cuttlebug dot folder, MS lace punch, Eyelet Outlet Brads

10 comments:

Bev said...

Gorjuss Axa. loving this image, xxxx

Berry said...

I absoloutely LOVE this Axa, the colours are so rich and beautiful, its just gorgeous! Hugs Rebekah xx

Tammylee said...

Great color choice! Love the card!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, love the colours!

ByStudio13 said...

I love this stamp and this card. The coloring of the fabric is excellent.

JoAnne said...

This is the SWEETEST card! I love it. I agree the coloring is incredible.

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colouring.

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, love the colours you used for your card.. so elegant xx

Lisa Jane said...

beautiful dress - the colour is gorgeous as is the punched border
Lisa ;)

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow! stunning card, I love how you have coloured the image. xx