Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Instyle Stamps Inspiration Challenge

Happy Hump day everyone! Today Instyle Stamps has an inspiration challenge for you to try! Here is the picture we are using as inspiration. I used the lines on the crib and the picture frames in the background and incorporated them into my card. The image I used is Molly and she is availabe in digi and rubber. I have to say I love coloring these anime images, they are just too cute. Any anime lovers out there? *Raises Hand* Me!! Okay enough chatter from me, to enter your card and see more creations from the design team, check out the Instyle Stamps Blog. Happy creating!

Supplies:
Image: Molly by Instyle Stamps
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Coloring: Prisma Markers, Copics, Prisma Pencils
Misc: Thickers from American Crafts

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

So cute Axa...makes me want to go shopping! Well...I don't really need an excuse (hee, hee) but I do love your card!


XOXO
Kristine

Kerry said...

This is AWESOME Axa, just love it... so, when are we going shopping? :D

Simone P. said...

Very cute card! Love the bright colors!

Scrappychick said...

Cool interpretation! I just love the anime images too :) Your coloring is awesome!!

Taylor said...

just adorable!!!